Contact: Beth Stone- (508) 584-8120
BROCKTON – State Police assigned to the Plymouth County District Attorney’s Office along with Brockton Police arrested or summonsed to court 10 people last night as part of a continued effort to keep Brockton streets safe, Plymouth County District Attorney Timothy J. Cruz announced today.
On Wednesday, at approximately 6 p.m. State Police troopers and Brockton Police officers conducted undercover operations, executed a search warrant and performed motor vehicle stops around the city of Brockton. The search warrant was executed without incident at 192 North Warren Avenue and three occupants were arrested after officers discovered they were driving a stolen motor vehicle. Additionally, police recovered approximately four grams of Fentanyl, a realistic looking Airsoft gun and approximately 40 boxes of Newport cigarettes. Two other people were found to have outstanding warrants.
“State Police and Brockton Police will continue to work cooperatively on efforts like this one to make an impact on public safety in the city and help keep residents of Brockton safe this summer,” DA Cruz said.
The following people were charged and are scheduled to appear in Brockton District Court:
- Chukwuma Obiora (DOB: 11/21/90) of Randolph -Federal arrest warrant issued out of U.S. District Court -Conspiracy to Distribute Heroin and Cocaine -Possession with Intent to Distribute Heroin and Cocaine -Possession of Ammunition by a Felon
- Miko Brown (DOB: 08/06/64) of Brockton -Sexual Conduct for a Fee
- Amanda Macomber (DOB: 02/07/88) of Brockton -Sexual Conduct for a Fee
- Darcy Ruskiewicz (DOB: 07/23/71) of Brockton -Sexual Conduct for a Fee
- Jennifer Newcomb (DOB: 02/13/81) of Weymouth -Sexual Conduct for a Fee
- Katherine Ostiguy (DOB: 11/06/90) of Brockton -Possession of a Class A Substance
- David Rakes (DOB: 04/21/89) of Holbrook -Possession of a Class A Substance
- Edralph Brasier (DOB: 09/19/97) of West Roxbury -Receiving Stolen Property, Motor Vehicle -Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B Substance (Fentanyl) -Default Warrant
- Joshua Paiva (DOB: 05/05/96) of Randolph -Receiving Stolen Property, Motor Vehicle -Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B Substance (Fentanyl) -Multiple Default Warrants
- Jamal Davis (DOB: 10/19/93) of Randolph -Receiving Stolen Property, Motor Vehicle -Possession with Intent to Distribute Class B Substance (Fentanyl)